Slide Show

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Think Out Loud: Chaos



This is Think out Loud. It’s a weekly meme created to help bloggers break out from the blogging bubble. The rules are simple. We post whatever we want and let people know what’s in our mind. Visit the creator on Thinks Books and join too. It’s so cool to share your random thoughts.


Keeping things in order sometimes means you have to deal with chaos.

But what is really chaos and what is order? While dealing with subjective issues, there is always a high possibility that opinions differ. What happens though when common sense is not so common anymore?

Well, then there is chaos. 

There is this heavy, heart-tightening feeling when things are out of control. I mean, way out of control. And most of the times, for me, that means many unresolved issues that keep expanding like balloon filled with air. And what is happening when the air is just too much?

Oh, yeah, it’s not pretty. So, that pressure must be released.

And here comes the butterfly effect.

Our actions lead to reactions and the results are unpredictable, and honestly, most of the times are not even welcomed. Why is this happening, I don’t really know but I want to believe that everything happens for a reason.

So we keep pushing and acting, waiting for the so wanted outcome, but it’s taking long and we are impatient. Will ever come the dreamy moment when order is finally restored? I cross my fingers.

Too many question, I know, but this is what I’m thinking out loud today.

Thanks for stopping by. 

2 comments: