Slide Show

Monday, November 12, 2012

Writing is a very lonely procedure.

I don’t know about you, but I was always a lonely girl. I am not saying that I don’t enjoy company or spending time with friends and family but I adore those moments where I get to sit alone and just write. Those are the moments where my emotions and thoughts, are coming to surface effortlessly. Either I am writing a novel or a post, or just a diary, it is an important part of the day. For those moments, which can last either half an hour either four or five, the world around me fades and nothing really matters. Sometimes in the sound of a beautiful song or in perfect silence, I get to be me and just put random words on paper which in the end turn out to be a story hidden between my lines.

For me writing isn’t something I have to do or someone expects for me to do. Most of the time, no one knows that I am writing and very few are those who know how I really feel about it. Deciding to share my stories and even creating this blog wasn’t easy, but as I said again, publishing my novels is a way to fulfill their destiny, which is to be read and maybe loved. And if none of the above ever happens it’s OK, because I will know that I did my part. I completed my stories and I put them there…in plain sight in case someone will decide to read them…and I have made my peace with that. J

No comments:

Post a Comment